Dr. Chaekal was born and raised in Korea before moving to the United States for her education. She feels privileged to be able to provide the highest level of orthodontic care to the people in her community. Dr. Chaekal's patients are like her second family, and she makes it a priority to treat them as she would her own children.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry - University of California Berkley
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery - Columbia University
- Certificate in Orthodontics - Columbia University
Keeping up with new technology is imperative in the orthodontic field. Dr. Chaekal participates in continuing education through classes and seminars throughout the year.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Hawaii Society of Orthodontists
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Invisalign Elite Premier Provider
Outside the Office
Dr. Chaekal lives on Oahu with her husband, Dr. Michon Morita, and they have two beautiful children.